Welcome! I am Finn from Long Island and I am entering middle school. In my free time, I play, watch and have fantasy leagues for many sports. I am involved with sports in so many ways, I thought why not start a blog about my experiences watching, playing and analyzing sports. My first blog posts will be about my road trip to all four major sports Halls of Fame. My favorite sport to play is lacrosse. I am a goalie and that is why I named my blog "The Brick Wall Blogger". In addition to playing sports, I am enrolled in a Sports Journalism and Broadcasting program at Hofstra University. I have taken classes that teach interviewing, writing, commentary and radio and television broadcasting. My most recent class was Sports Blogging, which helped me prepare for this blog. When I'm not focused on sports, I enjoy playing the double bass with my school orchestra. Thanks for reading my introduction and stay tuned for the start of my Hall of Fame Tour of all four major sport Halls of Fame. Starting Thursday I will blog every day about my experience on this trip beginning in Pittsburgh, Penn to Canton, Ohio to Cleveland, Ohio to Toronto, ON to Cooperstown, NY to Saratoga, NY to Springfield, Mass then back to home. This trip with my dad and my grandfather will be a crazy one of sports mania, but an extremely fun one! Thanks again and if you have any suggestions, comments, or want to say how you think the blog was please just leave a comment at the bottom of the blog.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Welcome! I am Finn from Long Island and I am entering middle school. In my free time, I play, watch and have fantasy leagues for many sports. I am involved with sports in so many ways, I thought why not start a blog about my experiences watching, playing and analyzing sports. My first blog posts will be about my road trip to all four major sports Halls of Fame. My favorite sport to play is lacrosse. I am a goalie and that is why I named my blog "The Brick Wall Blogger". In addition to playing sports, I am enrolled in a Sports Journalism and Broadcasting program at Hofstra University. I have taken classes that teach interviewing, writing, commentary and radio and television broadcasting. My most recent class was Sports Blogging, which helped me prepare for this blog. When I'm not focused on sports, I enjoy playing the double bass with my school orchestra. Thanks for reading my introduction and stay tuned for the start of my Hall of Fame Tour of all four major sport Halls of Fame. Starting Thursday I will blog every day about my experience on this trip beginning in Pittsburgh, Penn to Canton, Ohio to Cleveland, Ohio to Toronto, ON to Cooperstown, NY to Saratoga, NY to Springfield, Mass then back to home. This trip with my dad and my grandfather will be a crazy one of sports mania, but an extremely fun one! Thanks again and if you have any suggestions, comments, or want to say how you think the blog was please just leave a comment at the bottom of the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment